We recommend that all potential patients take advantage of this complimentary 30 minutes meeting, either in our office in person or over the telephone, in order to see if our office is right for you.
During these introductory meetings you will be able to:
- Talk one-on-one and experience that important initial synergy between patient and practitioner.
- Ask questions about how nutrition and natural medicine can address your specific health concerns.
- Learn more about what it’s like to be a patient at our office.
- You will have a clear understanding of the approaches we use in charting a road-map to your health, using nutrigenomics, functional labs, bio-energetic evaluations and individualized nutrition planning.
- See if the practitioner is a good fit for what you are seeking. If not, then happily we will recommend and refer you to other offices or practitioners in town that might be a better fit for you.
- Schedule your initial appointment if you choose to become a patient at our office. Walk away with new patient form package.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to give specific recommendations or health advice during this consultation.
Prior to our initial consultation you would have been required to complete the New Patient Forms and office policy information. We ask that you bring copies of your recent blood work (keep it within 1 year), copies of current medications, copies of current supplements and any other copies of testing you had done.
During the first in office consultation you can expect the following:
- Thorough initial review of personal and family medical history with focus on aspects including nutrition, lifestyle, environmental, emotional, mental and physical. Basically, the whole of you and your environment.
- Expect to be in the office 2 hours, so plan your day accordingly.
- Half an hour of EAV Bioenergetic testing to see the overall state of your organ systems, and identify potential disturbances such as food intolerance. Please read here more about it.
- We will go over your goals and concerns you have. Your expectations of our working relationship together.
- After our first consult, you will be asked to return in 5-7 days time with findings, suggestions and plan of action designed for you.
- You will gain an understanding on how you reached the level of health you are currently experiencing,
- We will have follow ups every 6-8 weeks.
You can start by completing the form here , you can call the office at 519-279-9934 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to set up your health evaluation that way.
Virtual appointment is a great option for some individuals unable or unwilling to travel. Skype tele-video conferencing, phone consults are available and recommended. You will receive the new patient intake forms and office policy.
During the virtual appointment you can expect the following:
- As in office appointment a thorough review of personal and family medical history with focus on nutrition, lifestyle, environment, emotional and physical.
- Meeting lasts 2 hours.
- No physical examination, or EAV testing available as in office appointment.
- Same expectation in regards to having a follow up 5 -7 days after our initial meeting.
- you will gain an understanding on how you reached the level of health you are currently experiencing.
- All supplements prescribed are shipped to you alongside with recommended functional lab kits.