Prior to our initial consultation you would have been required to complete the New Patient Forms and office policy information. We ask that you bring copies of your recent blood work (keep it within 1 year), copies of current medications, copies of current supplements and any other copies of testing you had done. Most compliant way is for you to drop off the forms 3 days prior to your appointment, that way we can go over the information provided and better be ready for initial consultation.
During the first in office consultation you can expect the following:
- Thorough initial review of personal and family medical history with focus on aspects including nutrition, lifestyle, environmental, emotional, mental and physical. Basically, the whole of you and your environment.
- Expect to be in the office 2 hours, so plan your day accordingly.
- Half an hour of EAV Bioenergetic testing to see the overall state of your organ systems, and identify potential disturbances such as food intolerance. We will EAV screen using both hands and feet for this non invasive assessment. Please read here more about it.
- We will go over your goals and concerns you have. Your expectations of our working relationship together.
- The initial consult is considered to be of much importance because during this time a lot of information is gathered that requires extensive research and review post initial meeting.
- After our first consult, you will be asked to return in 5-7 days time with findings, suggestions and plan of action designed for you. At that follow up you may be prescribed specific supplementation, RIGHT functional lab testing and individualized nutrition plan, whether gluten free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, low glycemic, etc.
- You will gain an understanding on how they reached the level of health you are currently experiencing,
- We will have follow ups every 6-8 weeks and functional lab retesting every 3-6 months. Each follow up will include EAV Screening to see how you are progressing and what individualized supplements you need at each step.
- Important aspect of our working relationship together is that we need to have you understand that we are not going to chase symptoms we are going to educate you using white boards, diagrams, pictures, and studies so that you have a full grasp on how your health evolves on the whole, every organ connected to other and every cell connected to other.
You can start by completing the form here , you can call the office at 519-279-9934 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to set up your health evaluation that way.